The Excelify application makes your relocation from Magento to Shopify simpler, with the help of lead generation companies. This import will change over your Magento Products into Shopify Products and put them into Smart Collections. The application will likewise consequently make Redirects for your Products and Collections from the old Magento URL to the new Shopify URL, if need help from lead generation companies just ring up.
All your traded Magento Custom fields for the Products will be made as Metafields for your Shopify Products. While the instructional exercise is exhibited on the Magento 1.9, this relocation works with Magento 1.x and Magento 2.x renditions in a similar way.
The Fast outline to relocate your Products
- Fare your Products from Magento to CSV document utilizing the standard Magento CSV send out , if prefer crm strategy.
- Give the record name with the end goal that it contains “Magento” and a word “Items”, for example “Magento_Products-2018-11-08.csv”.
How you transfer products to the Excelify application.
- Fill in your Magento URL in the content box – so we can move your pictures from Magento to Shopify.
- Under Options, pick “Dry run” – to not import right now.
- Download Import Results record and watch that all Products and Smart Collections are as you need them.
- Make some other revisions you need.
- Import that remedied Excel document.
- On Shopify, select the Smart Collection and Magneto Product.
Presently you should go altogether through each progression to do that movement.
How do you transfer products to the CSV?
1. From Magneto to CSV, Export Your Product
Sign in to your Magento Admin Panel:
- Directly, go to the menu and then System>Import / Export> Export
- In the Export Settings pick:
- Substance Type: Products
- Fare File Format: CSV
- No compelling reason to mess with any of the different checkboxes.
- Press the Continue button at the lower part of the page.
- This will download your all Magento Products as a CSV record.
2. Rename the record to contain the words “Magento” and “Items”
For Excelify to realize that this is a Magento document, you have to change that record name so it contains “magento” and “items”.
3. Upload to the Excelify application
- Immediately, after Excelify investigates the document, you will perceive the number of “Items” and “Keen Collections” found in that record.
- Note that it should state that it perceived the document as the “Configuration: Magento CSV”
- The Smart Collections are the Categories that will get changed over to Automated Collections in your new Shopify store if any assistance adopts crm strategy.
4. Fill in your Magento URL
- It couldn’t be any more obvious, there is a book box “Magento shop URL” – enter your present Magento store principle space name.
- This will permit the application to create full picture joins from your Magento store and when bringing in, your item pictures will get relocated to Shopify items, for more betterment choose email marketing companies.
- That will work, accepting that you haven’t changed the media organizer in Magento to anything extraordinary.
- In the event that you have your media area changed to something different, no concerns – you will have the option to change those picture ways in your Excel record before really bringing in those items to Shopify.
- In the event that you don’t enter anything here, that is likewise alright – still, in the created Excel record you will see segments “Picture File” and “Picture Path” as they are on your Magento worker, and you will have the option to build your own “Picture Src” segment esteems accurately to highlight the URLs where your pictures are found.
5. Under Options, pick “Dry run”
- In the event that you need to import without changing anything, you can skirt this progression.
- They propose you to initially do the Dry run and check your import document – tidy up the information and afterward do the genuine import.
- To set the Dry run, click on the Options catch, and check the “Dry run” checkbox:
- Dry run convert from Magento CSV to Shopify
- Doing the Dry run will simply go through the document change measure and will create you the “Import Results” record in the Excelify design – as though you imported it, however it won’t really import anything presently.
- Try not to stress over the time gauge here – that is indicated rough time it would take to really import them, however, the dry run will take only a couple seconds, if any assistance required come to email marketing companies. Upload-sent out Magento-CSV-record to-begin Shopify-import-items
- Press the “Import” button.
6. Download Import Results record and twofold check the sheets. After the Dry run is done, download the “Import Results” record:
- Dry run Magento CSV to shopify transformation completed – download changed over document.
- On the off chance that you have under 1 000 lines in the document, at that point the application will restore Excel XLSX record, on the off chance that you have more lines, at that point it will restore ZIP record with CSV documents in it.
- This is on the grounds that because of Excel impediments, records more than 1 million lines are returned broken.
- You will have the Excel/CSV document like this with three sheets (tabs) in it:
- Shrewd Collections
- Items sheet
- Magento Excelify Excel items sheet Shopify movement
Here you can see, survey and change any of the qualities in that Excel document. Any picture joins in the “Picture Sac” segment, Options for Variants, costs, and so forth Item Handle Of course, the Handle is created from the Magento parent item SKU on the grounds that this is the main field which is destined to be exceptional in Magento.
In the changed over Excel document, you have the “Magento Key” section which is taken from the Magento parent item “url_key”. That one isn’t destined to be one of a kind; however you can at present utilize it for the Handle in Shopify. To utilize url_key as Handle, duplicate the “Magento Key” section esteems into the “Handle” segment esteems.
Note the “Labels” section – those contain the classes from your Magento store. They are in the arrangement with _ (underscore) since some Shopify Themes perceive those as gathering channels which will bring about pleasant Category channels. Similar Tags are utilized in the mechanized assortments to get items into those Collections.
Extra Product Fields
There are, obviously, more fields you can import for the Products – for that, kindly investigate the Excelify format or read the Products fields documentation.
In Magento sent out a document a field “manage_stock” tells the application on the off chance that we should set stock or not in the Shopify after movement.
- On the off chance that “manage_stock” will have been “1” (valid) at that point:
- Variation Inventory Qty will be set to amount as recorded in the Magento traded document
- Variation Inventory Tracker will be set to “shopify” so Shopify tracks stock
- On the off chance that “manage_stock” will have been “0” (bogus) at that point.
- Variation Inventory Qty and Variant Inventory Tracker won’t be set.
- To make sure you don’t lose the data, the amount from Magneto will be set in metafield – “Variation Metafield: magento.quantity” if necessary you can utilize amount recorded in this segment to set it for your things
- Brilliant Collections sheet
- Magento Excelify Excel assortments class sheet Shopify movement
- As should be obvious, there are in no way different Categories which you had in Magento, changed over to the Shopify mechanized assortments – with rules to naturally incorporate the correct items by their Tags.
- This will deliver the outcome where all the Magento items will be in similar Shopify Collections as they were in Magento classifications.
- Equivalent to a Products sheet – you can transform anything you like here. Additionally, there are more fields you can import for the Smart Collections – for that, if it’s not too much trouble investigate the Excelify format or read the Smart Collections fields documentation.
- Sidetracks sheet
- Magento Excelify Excel diverts sheet Shopify relocation
- Since Shopify has diverse URL development for Products and Collections than Magento, at that point Excelify will have created URL Redirects for your Shopify store.
- In the “Sidetracks” sheet you will see segments “Way” which would be an old URL and “Target” demonstrating another objective URL.
- You can locate a nitty gritty clarification of every segment in our Redirects sheet documentation.
- On the off chance that you are altering Product or Collection Handles in the dry-run created record for moved things to have unexpected Handles in comparison to initially in Magento, at that point you would likewise need to refresh the Redirects.
For this occasion, Let’s assume that the custom Magento module is arranged inside the Production site.
Magento Development | PSD To Magento | Magento Theme Development | Magento Development Services