Want to give your website a clean, elegant, and ultra-look?
Know WordPress as one of the most popular website builders of the market that consists of thousands of themes, which many designers have created to cater to your business needs.
Hardly any factor can stop you look over the theme that has the simplicity with just a few of the effects. Simplicity is always the best key. This is so as from the last couple of years, brands do not prefer heavy designs but prioritize Minimalist WordPress themes. With this becoming quite a favorite for everyone, clean lines, minimalist shapes, and light fonts are turning out to be the significant source of influencing the users. Brands have now realized the fact that too much of anything here in the web world can make traffic but turns into noise. Now, the focus of all the brands and the big enterprises is on clean, smart, and minimalist designs. Now-a-days, WordPress developers usually refer the themes to the company based on their minimalist designs.
The Minimalist WordPress themes aim to highlight the product with clarity that other designs don’t. This is the way to draw the users’ attention towards the product or service of the brand. Apart from all this, it consists of the aesthetic appeal which pleases everybody’s eye.
Before proceeding, let me be very clear with the point that you need to choose a theme for your website while looking at the following must-haves in it.
- 100% responsive
- Work best for the specific industry
- Easy customization
- Best drag and drop features
- Not bloated and compatible with the major browsers
- Multilanguage ready
- Has great support options
Let us watch upon some of the best WordPress minimalist themes of 2021.
This elegant WordPress theme features a minimalist design that comes with many white spaces in it and bold typography. It will detail out the most on your work, portfolio, and services.
- Responsive design
- 7 Page templates incl. author, landing, pricing & contact pages
- 3 Layout options: Left/right sidebar & full-width
- 4 Widget areas
- Support of WooCommerce (pre-styled)
- Theme customizer
- Color styles
- Customized header
- HTML5 Markup
- Theme options
It will cost $129.95.
This is the most stylish and modern one-page theme, which is so flexible to be customized at any point of time. It holds on best reviews from its customers.
- Very easy to set up
- The customization is done easy
- Slick material design
- Built for performance
- WooCommerce design ready
- Best Page builder capability
- All the starter sites included in it
- Uncompromized speed
Its cost will start at $69.
Divi is a well-known and multi-purpose WordPress theme that can be quickly set up as a minimalist theme. In addition, it has an outstanding drag and drop builder with which you can create the best layout for your website.
- Support is included.
- An excellent drag-and-drop graphic builder
- Custom layouts can be saved and reused.
- Split testing (A/B)
- Total personalization
- 20 pre-made designs and layouts
It costs $89/year.
OceanWP is another swift minimalist-style theme on our list. It allows you to have complete control over the appearance of your website without having to become too technical.
- Popular page builders are supported for quick site creation.
- Support for WooCommerce
- Custom widgets and fully responsive image sliders
- Excellent client service
- There are no restrictions on color schemes.
- To promote sustained engagement over your website, use the Recent Posts widget to display your most recent information automatically.
It’s completely free. It costs $39 a year or $159 for a one-time purchase to access all features.
The Minimalist Blogger theme is an incredibly cheap and modest theme with lots of great features. It also has a sleek, eye-catching style and is very adjustable. In addition, it’s swift and SEO-optimized.
Let us talk about its features:
- Make your website’s first impression magnificent, memorable, and precisely how you envisioned it with custom header text or logos.
- The color of the header background can be customized.
- Google Fonts is a simple way to get access to a large number of various types of font.
- Colors can be easily customized in various areas to give you complete control over the look of your website.
- Template for a full-width page.
A free version with limited functionality is available, and a subscription version starting at $29 a month.
Want to podcast on your website? Then, this Dixie minimalist theme is for you. It is compatible with all the plugins of the podcast and has a fantastic sound audio player.
Have a walkthrough of its features:
- Elementor’s page builder is compatible.
- The fullscreen design gives off a contemporary vibe.
- Masonry is a popular layout choice.
- Add a show host page with ease.
- Support for video is included.
- Completely responsive (incredibly important for podcasting themes since people listen on mobile often)
- SEO-friendly and speed-optimized
- Pagination can be scrolled indefinitely.
It costs $69.
This minimalist theme keeps the things sorted and draws the reader or visitors’ focus on your content. It is being considered significant as the blog, portfolio, and resume theme for WordPress.
- Import a translation-ready example with a single click to have your site up and running quickly.
- The popular Elementor page builder is supported.
- Documentation is extensive, and there is a lot of help available.
- WooCommerce support and responsive design.
- Customizable widget sections.
It is starting at $59.
This DIDI WordPress minimalist theme works fantastic and is easy to set up. When you have this theme for your website, it brings all the 18 other themes by the popular web design company. So if you want to create it for fashion or lifestyle blogging, then pick it up fast.
- The site is fully responsive, so it looks fantastic on any device.
- Widget section in the bottom that can be customized
- Easy to integrate with the popular Beaver Builder, Elementor, and SiteOrigin page builders to keep users on your site engagingly looking at it.
- In the WordPress customizer, you may see a live preview.
- Covers four pre-built layout templates so you can get your site up and running quickly.
It will cost $59.
Using such WordPress minimalist themes and experimenting with a lot, the brands have turned out to be huge beneficiaries. So, earn a great experience while experimenting with any of the above-mentioned WordPress themes today!