You have worked day and night to put a perfect WordPress website together. You have gone over the detailing, design and the content with keen eyes. Everything looks perfect – the logo fits just right, the feature image is breathtaking, and you have a cool menu feature with your very own blog section. But how does a customer reach out to you?
Studies show that most customers would prefer having a contact form for queries. They allow people to be in their work modes and still get their messages across; the same reason they do not want to have a phone call with customer support.
A contact form on your WordPress website can make things easier for them. They can send an email that does not take up too much of their time. Contact forms also keep spam from getting in your way, making sure you have smoother operations.
So, here are the 10 best WordPress contact form plugins with features and prices. Read this post to make an informed decision.
10 wow WordPress contact form plugins you should know about
- WP Forms
If a nice and clean interface packed with features is what you are looking for, then WP Forms is for you. Drag-and-drop goes with everything, simplifying the process of making new forms.
- Pre-built form templates
- Responsive and mobile-friendly forms
- Can include online payments through Stripe and PayPal
- Requires zero coding knowledge to set up
- Shortcodes allow form embedding
Price: Free (Premium: $39 to $299)
- Caldera Forms
Saturday Drive develops Caldera Forms. Small business owners may want to try their hand at the free version before moving on the pricier premium mode. The drag-and-drop editor for Caldera Forms works like clockwork.
- Drop-down selection options, calculators and radio buttons
- Users can submit their posts via a form
- Lets you export entries to CSV
- Responsive forms with cool designs
- Unlimited fields, submissions, and auto-responders
Price: Free (Premium: starts at $14.99 per month)
- Ninja Forms
A plugin that offers an amazing range of features, Ninja Forms has high functionality. You can manage form submissions right through the WordPress dashboard using this plugin.
- Simple, drag-and-drop interface
- Shortcodes corresponding to each individual form
- Email notifications for successful form submissions
- Customised messages and subscription sign-offs
- Notifications through email for the users on form submissions
Price: Free (Premium: $99 to $499)
Coming from camp Automattic, Jetpack is one of the most recent contact form plugins. The posts/ pages features allow you to create forms on the editing screen.
- No problems with site speed and plugin conflicts
- Customised address options for sending email notifications
- User-friendly, easy-access buttons for inserting forms
- Coupled with Akismet for spam protection
- Simple, ready-to-use contact forms
- Provides caching support and social media tools
- Contact Form 7
A treat for minimalists, Contact Form 7 has made quite the name. It delivers right what small businesses need: a hassle-free, basic contact form that’s also reliable and stable.
- Includes documentation, a support forum, full website with info, and FAQ
- Sleek and minimal design
- Includes file submissions, CAPTCHA, acceptance, checkboxes, and drop-down menus
- WordPress dashboard linked to FAQs and support info
- Formidable Forms
This one has loads of positive reviews online and a 4.5 out of 5-star rating. Polls, surveys, email forms, contact forms, lead generation forms – you name it, they have it.
- GDPR-compliant forms with checkbox and IP tracking features
- reCAPTCHA-integrated for excellent spam protection
- Customisable CSS features in style editor (for submission colours, error colours, etc.)
- 17+ premium integration with add-ons like Stripe, PayPal, WooCommerce, MailChimp, and more
Price: Free (Premium: starts at $49 per year)
This plugin comes with the promise of adding contact forms to your websites faster and more efficient. This plugin is created by ThemeIsle and is quite a simplistic plugin for quick customisations.
- Creates multiple forms within the website
- Integrated with MailChimp
- Development support enabled
- Annual updates and regular customer support
- Money-back guarantee (30 days)
- CAPTCHA support and SMTP Option
Price: Free (Premium: starts at $29)
This plugin means business, however, does not offer a Lite version. Nevertheless, it is one of the most resourceful and powerful WordPress contact form plugins.
- Templates with fabulous designs
- Space for plenty of add-ons
- Built-in pop-up numbers and formulae
- Integrated with Stripe, Standard, and PayPal
- Ziper-enabled for automated form features
- Free add-ons include Mailster, MailPoet, reCAPTCHA, and Campaign Monitor
- Visual Form Builder
If you are not too savvy with coding, Visual Form Builder is for you. It lets you create contact forms with the easiest processes. Simple features allow you to create customised forms within minutes.
- Easiest form-building assistance
- No coding knowledge required
- Drag-and-drop, one-click field movements
- Can export forms to CSV files
- Form duplication for saving time
Price: Free (Premium: starts $29)
- Everest Forms
Easy-to-use and customise, Everest Formsprovides all the features right from the start. Flexible forms with drop-down menu make it even more fun to use.
- Multiple pre-made templates available
- Drag-and-drop features when creating a form
- Simple and modifiable parameters and details
- Shortcode IDs for each individual form
Of course, there is a whole world out there to explore when it comes to plugins. However, the 10 mentioned here will pretty much do the job. So, you may want to try a few of these before settling on the one that fits your business needs just right. Hope we have been helpful! If you have anything to add or a fascinating insight, do let us know in the comments section. Have a great time picking a fitting WordPress contact form plugin for your website.
Shirley Brown, an Adelaide-based digital marketer, is one of the most popular custom assignment expert. When not helping her global clients get top-notch marketing solutions, she provides CPM Homework help to students in need. This apart, this passionate blogger also likes to dabble in street art, and leads a graffiti gang in herneighbourhood.